How To Get Rid Of Cellulite
Getting rid of cellulite also known as “cottage cheese thighs” is something everyone wants to know how to accomplish. Cellulite is caused by fat cells that have bulged into the skin’s middle layer the fat then pulls on connective tissue, which creates the unattractive dimpling effect of which so many people are unfortunately familiar. Eliminating cellulite is something that until recently medical professionals thought was impossible. However, thanks to breakthroughs in technology and new products there are now ways to get rid of cellulite.
Thanks to breakthroughs in technology, a new laser treatment called Cellulaze can surgically get rid of cellulite. Although costly, averaging from $5,000 to $7,000, the results are impressive and for someone that has the means to afford this procedure it is a great way to eliminate cellulite.
Natural ways to eliminate cellulite
If paying for a laser treatment is beyond reach, there are other ways to get rid of cellulite that do not require so much investment. Creating hydrated skin that is strong is the best natural way to help reduce the appearance of cellulite. Here are some examples of natural treatments anyone can do to eliminate cellulite.
- Improve diet: Eating good portions of leafy greens as well as fruits are good for your body and improve the condition of your skin. Drinking lots of water as well as avoiding soda will help skin conditions improve.
- Brush Skin: Using a skin brush, brushing skin daily before bathing will remove dead skin cells along with stimulating blood and lymph flow.
- Maintain Weight: Having weight fluctuate aggravates cellulite. Staying at a consistent healthy weight is better than on again off again dieting.
- Use cold water: After taking a shower, rinse the body with cool water to tone skin.
- Take Glucosamine supplements: Taking glocosamine supplements will repair connective tissue as well as dermis and thus is very effective in the treatment of cellulite.
- Get rid of unhealthy habits: Toxins that are brought into the body through cigarette smoking or alcohol consumption can burden the body’s lymphatic system. Quitting these unhealthy habits is a good idea anyway however; it will also make a big difference in cellulite appearance.
Other ways of getting rid of cellulite:
- Use anti-cellulite creams: Most creams will only be slightly effective in improving cellulite appearance. However, the results are temporary. The best ingredient to look for in a cellulite cream is aminophylline, which breaks down fat in cells.
- Spa Treatments: Some spas are now offering cellulite treatments to their clients.
These are just a few steps that anyone, no matter if they live in modular homes or a house, can take to help reduce or eliminate the appearance of cellulite. The appearance of cellulite is a problem that most adults have to face. However, thanks to these steps there are some things that can be done to eliminate the appearance of cellulite.